Portable LCD Projector
The PT-VZ570 series comprises six models, each offering a blend of high image quality, low Total Cost of Ownership, flexible installation and collaborative functionality. These consist of the network-enabled PT-VZ575N (WUXGA, 4,500 lm), PT-VW535N (WXGA, 5,000 lm)
, and PT-VX605N (XGA, 5,500 lm) with each model complemented by a non-network variant carrying similar specification (PT-VZ570, PT-VW530, and PT-VX600).The projectors offer a maintenance-free operational life of 7,000 hours when set to eco mode, significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for businesses and educational institutions.All six models allow both portable and ceiling-mounting, while Vertical Lens Shift and Screen Adjustment functionality means easy adjustment of images projected onto flat or curved surfaces, as well as angled projection.
Benefits of the PT-VZ570 Series
1. Superb Performance and High Picture Quality
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images (PT-VZ575N/VZ570).
- A brightness level ranging from 4,500 lm*1 to 5,500 lm*1, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
- A maximum 7,000-hour*2 lamp/filter replacement cycle reduces the hassle and cost of maintenance.
- Quiet 29-dB*3 design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
- The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
2. Various Wireless Funtions (for the PT-VZ575N / VW535N / VX605N)
- Miracast™ wireless projection capability allows you to instantly mirror whatever is on the screen of a Miracast-compatible device.
- Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide rage of media*4 quickly and easily.
- Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN*5 using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software,*6 which features a new interface for faster connection. Multi-Live mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode.
- Plug our Easy Wireless Stick ET-UW100 (optional)*7 into your PC's USB port and project wide variety of content-no app installation required.
- A USB Memory Viewer function*8 for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
- USB Display function*8 for easy projection using a USB cable.
3. Excellent Funitions and Flexible Installation
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable. *8
- The vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens enable flexible installation.
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction*9 enables angled projection.
- Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen.
- Equipped with two HDMI input terminals and abundant interfaces.
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- Compatible with leading control systems, such as Crestron Connected™ application and the AMX control system.
- Other useful features including a built-in 10 W speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.
Shipping and delivery:
To know delivery time and delivery cost please contact us at the number below:
+39 0142 418955 or please send us an e-mail: email@example.com